What I Feel For You

Never ever in my heart I knew,
that my share of happiness was due.
I walked miles and miles on zig- zag road, always hoping that someday my heart will be someone's abode.

Then you came as a ray of hope in my life,
and made it quite worthwhile.
With you I realised the joys of happiness,
which indicated the prior absence of perfectness.

With you even the simple chit-chat is awsome,
giving me a chance to be winsome.
You overlook my flaws which I tried to hide,
and keep showering your love as shore is washed by a tide.

You listen to my bubbly and chirpy talks,
as they are part of your spheres of walk.
With you sitting in a resturant full of people and noise,
has no effect on me as I hear only your silky voice.

With you quiet evening of listening eachother's heartbeat,
gives impression about our intense heat.
Being wrapped up in your arms feel like,
it's one of the most wonderful gift anyone can derieve.

Many a times I become possessive and demanding,
but you flash a sweet smile and make it worth celebrating.
With you I've realised that my dreams are not only my own,
as you always give me strength no matter what to carry on.

You say it a lot and aloud that you are not romantic,
but even a simple hug, kiss or caress from you is fantastic.
I don't know if my love is doing any good to you,
But yours is completing my life and it's true.


Comments

  1. Read all of them..... u write it so beautifully... superb combination of words and perfect blend of thoughts.... makes it really delicious for people like me.....
    keep going.... i know u will come up with a book which i will find in a book store may be as a surprise.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

Closer

Demons of the Past