All Things I Love About You

I love you for the warm sweet affection in your eyes,
Whenever you look at me
And the special smile,
You save only for me.

I love you that you always seek,
To have your body close to mine.
Reaching out to touch, to hold my hand,
To wrap your arms around me.

I love how you show me you care by looking for ways,
To make my life easier and comfortable.
I love when I ask you to do things and you try to do them,
Instead of thinking me demanding.

I love that your favourite place is near me,
That you would rather be with me than anywhere else.
I love you for more reasons than this page has space to write,
So I'll try to tell you and show you in person all the things I love about you.

Comments

  1. Nice poem Dipali. I liked yr blog.......
    Very Romantic and full of emotion.....
    Creativity at its best.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. don hav wordzzzzzzz............. hw shud i xpress mah views........
    awesum......... liked dem........
    keep writting....... actually fo meh olso.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. best line ive read so far..
    ur favourite place is near me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

Closer

Demons of the Past