Love You For All The Little Things

Whenever you just hold my hand,
Without uttering a single word,
It feels like someone has written my name on sand;
Which is being marvelled by the most sweetest bird.

Your hug speaks a lot,
The way you just snug me close to you;
makes me suffer through an electricity jolt,
presenting evrything in a new view.

The way you listen to me patiently,
and never interuupts in between;
solves all my problems silently,
thereby making yourself unseen.

Many a times I become very rash,
I yell, I cry, I demand;
but you stay with me instead of giving me a thrash,
by just making use of your magical wand.

You let me shed my tears,
and remain close to me when I'm low;
thereby giving me a chance to shed my fears,
and encourage me to live with more flow.

But most of all I don't love you for what you are,
It's these small things that makes you lovable;
and due to this my love crosses all bars,
because you are unimaginably adorable.

Comments

  1. Hey I have rarely read poetry, but I can figure out you have used alternate rhythm (sry, novice to the art). You subtly described your emotions which is easy to relate, which i suppose is very important. Though at places i felt you could have done away with certain words. But as i said novoice, so I hope to see more poetry from you so I can learn and start appreciating it.

    Going to philosophy, we should love everyone for what they are, but being human its not just possible. I like the way you put why you love the person you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deeapali you have a great skill in writing and also you have so many emotions hidden in you which get vent in your poem . Keep writing ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm you seems a great love bird, and like to sing praises for your beloved.
    Nice thoughts..........
    I love the way you love and adore things
    Keep the warmth alive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrong or bad or not enough, rather than blessing what you do not choose, you condemn you actually seek to do harm to that which you do not choose. if it is a person place or thing which you do not agree with, you attack it, if there is a thought that contradicts yours, you ridicule it,,, if there is an idea other than yours, you reject it…in this no doubt you create half universe which you don’t understand but also have lost the other half which you rejected out of hand,,, SO RESPECT THE OTHER’S THOTS TO HAVE YOUR HALF AND THE OTHER HALF…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

Closer

Demons of the Past