Love And Life

I want to hold your hand and walk a mile,
Don't want to miss you even for a while.
My life is so beautiful because,
Dear, it's you........ My Life.

Hug me for my worry to die,
My tears to dry,
and my loneliness to fly.

It hurts me to know,
How I sometimes can be a little selfish when it comes to you.
I am getting sentimental over you!
for God sake explain me why all this.

I miss you every moment of the day,
I keep myself awake just to listen you.
I keep myself empty just for you to fill,
I keep myself alive just to se you.

My mornings miss you,
My evenings seek you.
Where were you all these years,
Why wern't you there to wipe my tears.

Fear of future is worse than pain of past,
Still, I bother the least 'coz you are there.

Even seconds are too long to miss you,
I want to hold your hand and walk a mile,
Don;t want to miss you,
Even for a while.

I don't regret the things I have done,
or the things I have chosen not to do;
because whatever I have done;
I must have done something right,
Because I ended up with you.

Comments

  1. When you choose the action that love sponsors, then you will do more than survive, more than win, more than succeed then you will enjoy the glory of who you are and who you can be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

Closer

Demons of the Past