Who Knew?

Who knew
That your life could change at any moment
In my case mine changed because of you.

In my state of confusion
You give me that illusion
That everything will be okay.

Who knew
That with every breath we take
We move to another mistake
And yet I'm relieved
It's with you.

Who knew
Being two completely different people
Has let us see different worlds
Without you mine is incomplete
Without you I feel Obsolete.

Who knew
When you are not around
I feel stuck to the ground
Waiting for you to come.

Who knew
When you are there
I can't compare
To anything how I feel.

Because
When I'm with you
I feel
Excited
Delighted
When I'm with you
I don't feel
Rejected
Neglected.

Who knew
Thai I want to thank you
For being you.

Comments

  1. Lovely feelings and what a compilation of words.. ultimate writing..
    Wish you all the very Best and waiting for your next post..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

Closer

Demons of the Past